• Become an Organizer

Instant GB WP QUADS PRO - Best AdSense Plugin for Viral Wordpress Blog

syzygy1

GB LOVER
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and already a fan of the concept of the forum. It's good to see that people are working as team in order to make some money online. I found that many have bought/expressed interest in the BIMBER theme. I already use the theme and its one of the best.
But this theme is incomplete without the WP QUADS PRO plugin. The theme already comes with the free version of WP QUADS, if you have used it you must know it by far that it is one of the best adsense plugin. The pro version is even better. There you can set different ad codes for same position for different browser sizes.

WPquads.png

For eg; If you have an 728x90 ad below the title. This ad can only be viewed in Desktop. If you user visit the page from mobile they wont be able to see the ad clearly and you will gain pageviews but no clicks.

But WP QUADS PRO saves the situation by showing a responsive or 320x90 ad below the title to mobile visitors.

official site: https://wpquads.com/

wp quads pro nulled, wp quads pro, wpquads, adsense plugin wp quads

Last edited by a moderator:

WPking

GB LOVER
Hi there!
nice to meet you in club!
nice plug but anyone know how works limitation for sites?
cuz "Unlimited Sites" hell expensive. Maybe it's just a limitation for law considerations, and no
differences in technical terms.
I'm in but need good price.

syzygy1

GB LOVER
Hi there!
nice to meet you in club!
nice plug but anyone know how works limitation for sites?
cuz "Unlimited Sites" hell expensive. Maybe it's just a limitation for law considerations, and no
differences in technical terms.
I'm in but need good price.
When they mentioned unlimited I think it will be really any number of sites. Cause these licenses are for web devs who can buy once and use it forever. Still I have contacted them and let's see what they reply..
if we get about 20 people at least then we can buy the plugin. $10-$11 for this plugin is justified (I think) :). fingers crossed :)

beowulf

GB LOVER
When they mentioned unlimited I think it will be really any number of sites. Cause these licenses are for web devs who can buy once and use it forever. Still I have contacted them and let's see what they reply..
if we get about 20 people at least then we can buy the plugin. $10-$11 for this plugin is justified (I think) :). fingers crossed :)
I don`t think that they answer will be "Yea you can ez use it for unlimited sites.". But if with Templates it's work well why it does not work with plugin?

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Ok guys
i contact man who can nulled it. So i will change price to 1 site and add aditional amount for null.
Join if you interesting

---------------------upd----------------
change the price. it's price for 1 site +little bonus for null

Last edited:

Tmob

GB LOVER
Ok guys
i contact man who can get it. So i will change price to 1 site and add aditional amount for null.
Join if you interesting

---------------------upd----------------
change the price. it's price for 1 site +little bonus for null
gj, wait this moment ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Yahoo

GB LOVER
Organizer
Hi guys! great plug but have someone problems with language pack too?
it's not nice use this plug with google translate xDDD

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Hi guys! great plug but have someone problems with language pack too?
it's not nice use this plug with google translate xDDD
check "Delivery details" it contain fixed edition.
you need to re-install "quick-adsense-reloaded"

Last edited:

Tomwol

GB LOVER
I like this Group ! The concept is great and the response is fast and respectful! Really happy to have found you !

Kristeena

GB LOVER
Advanced Ads Pro Bundle could be a better option because of the several customizations possibilities it has. But WP QUADS Pro is the easiest to manage.

ghost

GB LOVER
hi , i have join and make the payment but no download link receaved
how to get download link

Last edited: