• Become an Organizer

[WordPress] WP Residence - Real Estate WordPress Theme [54$]

Mega

GB LOVER
new-demo-2015-v14.jpg

vifobix

GB LOVER
Very impressed, I am a former web developer but now working in the estate agent business for over 8 years and I have to say this ticks the majority of boxes. Which is very rare for an estate agent WordPress theme so well done!

shiwlad

GB LOVER
Technically perfect. This one is full of features, no exaggeration in saying that it is a wonderful theme. Very Well done. It is a complete package for Real Estate business owners. Definitely a beautiful theme.

queenpain

GB LOVER
Looks good, great industry space. Great design and VC integration a big plus! The Theme is Really Awesome! I like the back end especially.

imbasunny

GB LOVER
Thanks for amazing theme! Great job! My customer brougt this theme and all is working fine! I am amazed with the quality!

aatacks

GB LOVER
Beautiful work on this theme! Thank you for taking the time to make it. I already own WP Estate Thinking of using this on a new project.

M

mixail

It`s rather interesting to read all about this stuff. I only begin to use it, so all information will be usefull, espesially for the beginner as me from the others, who has a good experience. Anyway I see it`s easy to use even for me. By the way, I like the design.