[WordPress] WP Residence - Real Estate WordPress Theme [54$]

Discussion in 'Templates&Themes' started by Mega, Jan 19, 2016.

Step:
Сompleted
Price:
54.00 USD
Members:
11 of 11
Organizer:
admin
Price per member:
5.20 USD
  1. Mega

Mega New Member

Credit:
    $0.00

2. vifobix

vifobix Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Very impressed, I am a former web developer but now working in the estate agent business for over 8 years and I have to say this ticks the majority of boxes. Which is very rare for an estate agent WordPress theme so well done!

3. shiwlad

shiwlad New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Technically perfect. This one is full of features, no exaggeration in saying that it is a wonderful theme. Very Well done. It is a complete package for Real Estate business owners. Definitely a beautiful theme.

4. queenpain

queenpain New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Looks good, great industry space. Great design and VC integration a big plus! The Theme is Really Awesome! I like the back end especially.

5. imbasunny

imbasunny New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Thanks for amazing theme! Great job! My customer brougt this theme and all is working fine! I am amazed with the quality!

6. aatacks

aatacks New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Beautiful work on this theme! Thank you for taking the time to make it. I already own WP Estate Thinking of using this on a new project.

7. mixail

mixail Guest

Credit:
    $
    It`s rather interesting to read all about this stuff. I only begin to use it, so all information will be usefull, espesially for the beginner as me from the others, who has a good experience. Anyway I see it`s easy to use even for me. By the way, I like the design.

8. anechka

anechka New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    I have to congratulate first for this great template.