WET CASH – Adult Profit Machine

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
1645317743378.png

FAQ

Q. Do I need to spend additional money after buying this ebook?

A. Generally no! If you want to earn more or to make some parts easier to do, you can invest about $10.

Q. Do I need to share/upload videos?

A. No you don’t need.

Q. Do I need to chat with people?

A. No you don’t need.

Q. Do I need to have a website?

A. No, website is not needed.

Q. How do I get support?

A. Support is over Skype and e-mail.

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

pop22

GB LOVER
curious what's inside here. i have most of the pdf's from that site and they're not that great.

I have heard that buysellmethod’s products are completely theory based and do not produce good results to put it lightly…

pop22

GB LOVER
I have heard that buysellmethod’s products are completely theory based and do not produce good results to put it lightly…
you can PM the author on skype and ask. i asked if its anything related to snapchat, sms, email, or fraud. he said no.

not that i put much weight into his reply. i bought stuff from buysellmethods before and asked author questions if this involves x y or z. he insisted it didnt.. bought the product and found out he lied just to get me to buy. i got the refund but that was after he threatened with doxing, leaking my info, blacklisting me, and calling me nasty names. go figure. that was back when you could buy with paypal and refunds were easy.

i asked this (wet cash) vendor about any terms regarding refund and he simply said if you get the traffic and it doesn't convert he'll refund. who knows about these guys. i get every vendor is different.

i have bunch of other products from bsm. many are leaked if you simply google it. i would agree a lot are theory based. or missing lot of essential info. some are plain stupid. one was a snapchat method that was leaked. the pdf was simply "buy snapchat ads for your brand". 8 page pdf just explaining what snapchat ads are. zero substance.

pop22

GB LOVER
also i would add, i doubt it's OF related. from the comments on the salespage, all the traffic is going to chaturbate affiliate & IMlive affiliate. both are cam sites. with chaturbate paying 10% of token purchases, and IMLive paying $150 per signup.
if it was OF related i would expect to see screenshot proof of onlyfans dashboards. regardless it's good question to ask the seller if you are bothered to do it.

pop22

GB LOVER
only thing i can think of that this method is, is spamming cam site comments with -your- cam site link. it's not exactly genius. i've done it before on chaturbate and made around $600/day before they started integrating captcha's and locking rooms down.

my hypothesis is further reinforced by the salespage saying you can invest $10-30 to make more money. what's the minimum deposit for tokens on any cam site? usually it's $10-30.

i further think that's what this is because the convert rate is really low. the proof screenshots people are getting ~1,000 clicks for 1 lead.

the sales page says you aren't talking to people -- and technically this doesn't involve talking to people...youre just broadcasting the msg to a chatroom.

pop22

GB LOVER
Is this OF related?
i hate to quadruple post lol. too bad forum doesnt have an "edit" function so i can condense it all into 1

don't PM the guy if its related to OF or what I mentioned... i asked him earlier. waiting for reply. i will update.

i'll look real silly if he is aware of this thread. i remember sharing some guys material around 2016. he set up google alerts to notify him of anyone talking about his keyword, instantly. i got an email within an hour with the owner cursing me out. :)

i hate to quadruple post lol. too bad forum doesnt have an "edit" function so i can condense it all into 1

don't PM the guy if its related to OF or what I mentioned... i asked him earlier. waiting for reply. i will update.

i'll look real silly if he is aware of this thread. i remember sharing some guys material around 2016. he set up google alerts to notify him of anyone talking about his keyword, instantly. i got an email within an hour with the owner cursing me out. :)
Man…that was extremely thorough. I really appreciate the response. Yeah…when the vendor asked to pay with friends and family I said I’m out!

also…you can’t ask the “reviewers” anything because it’s locked. I don’t trust that site.

surfer

Staff member
GB LOVER
Organizer
will fix it today :sorry:

upd -admin-
Guys idk how to fix it right now, looks like it's bug inside some of our plugs. Cuz you can edit your msg outside GB sections. Like in HELP zone and like that. We will try to fix it soon. again sorry for this bug ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

pop22

GB LOVER
got a reply too. it's not related to my suspicion of spamming chat rooms.
f&f payment is sus. but think it from sellers POV. lot of ppl just want to hit & run.

imo the seller has incentive to provide a refund if reason is authentic (lies/doesn't work). if they refuse to refund say youre leaking it on every free wso forum and torrent tracker. watch them suddenly change their mind.

they may think theyre slick with the "im going to sue you for that, i know your paypal info, real name, and all that" line. get real. u can have fake info on a paypal easy. have fun doxing harry potter living in a random condo in Honolulu hawaii.

--
thanks mod team for the updates. i'm not seeing an edit button. perhaps it's a permission issue.

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
--
thanks mod team for the updates. i'm not seeing an edit button. perhaps it's a permission issue.
Looks like we fixed it. 15 min for editing and 25 min for GB LOVER group
It was a bug inside plugin ;(

pop22

GB LOVER
wild this thread has 1,000+ views and only 3 participants

someone leaked a "reddit + snapchat" pdf from buysellmethods on blackhatworld yesterday. the sales page was claiming easy $150 per day you cant fail anyone can do this. at least the sales page comments were closed and devoid of those notorious customer proof screenshots. because it was the most over saturated garbage. at least the guide was straight forward on the steps to achieve the end result. but youre lucky if you made $10 a day with it in 2022.

something tells me this is yet another junk method but curiousitty has to kill the cat. anything in black hat in adult space has a short shelf life regardless. you can only milk the method for so long. 1-2 years max. 3-4 years consider yourself really fortunate. it always needs an overhaul or gets buried. but ewhore will always be alive and there's a sucker born every minute. just look how big chaturbate and onlyfans are.

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
wild this thread has 1,000+ views and only 3 participants
yea, people's spending hours and days trying to get it for free with tons of adverts instead join to GB . 20 members in GB => it's just 10$ per member.