Think about what customers look for in your site, what they buy, what they wish to buy. For example, if you sell a camera, the majority of your users that purchase it will likely need also a memory card, or a rechargeable battery pack.
How to encourage the purchase of these products in your site, increasing the sales of the related products? YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles lets you create ad hoc bundles combining products, and managing discounts on the final sale price.
This will give you the advantage of true promotions able to support more and more purchases in your e-commerce site — maybe even those that your users didn’t expect. Create more product bundles and check your sales: you won’t have to wait for the results.
- Choose freely the bundle pricing system: fixed price or sum of the product prices of the bundle
- Add product variations to the bundle
- Assign shipping fees only to the bundle, or to each product included
- Change title and description for each product of the bundle
- Set minimum and maximum quantity purchasable for each product of a bundle
- Set a discount percentage for each product of a bundle
- Set a product as "optional", in order to make it not mandatory for the purchase of the bundle
- Include a product in a bundle and hide it to users
- Hide product images of a bundle
- Include "bundle" products in the report, instead of those included
- override widget and single product template files
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity of required items to purchase the bundle
- The links to the “hidden” products included in the bundle are removed in the “Bundle” product detail page too
- Set the bundle product automatically as out-of-stock if one of the products included has the same status New
- Two ways to show the bundle product prices in the backend order page and invoices: New
- show the bundle price and not the included product ones
- show each single product price and not the bundle one