• Become an Organizer

Stop Guessing | Start Building Your Own Online Passive Income Empire - BHW - QWE333

Stop Guessing | Start Building Your Own Online Passive Income Empire - BHW - QWE333

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Stop Guessing | Start Building Your Own Online Passive Income Empire

1679928319548.png

Q: WhatsApp isn’t available in my country. Can I use this method?
A: Of course you can! Growing WhatsApp groups with the guide + the BOT is just one way to build an online passive income.
You can use this traffic also for more targets like:
Your Dropshipping products, grow your social media accounts, promote your YouTube channels, Promote CPA offers, Promote your Fiverr gigs, Only Fans promotion, Clickbank products promotion, and many better and more profitable ways.

Q: If I'm a beginner, is the guide suitable for my level?
A: The guide is suitable for everyone. Anyone who knows me knows that I like to keep the job as simple as possible. No special skills are needed, beginners and professionals alike can follow the steps in the guide.

Q: What I'm getting after purchase?
A: After purchase, you get all packages which means The step-by-step guide for all methods, the method videos, the Facebook Tag BOT, your BOT license key, an eBook that explains how to install the BOT easily, support from if you get any problem to install the BOT and lifetime support from me about the
Making money method.

Q: How much money can I make with this method?
A: There is no limit! The sky is the only limit. The more groups you will create is more money for you. On average every group gives me 10$/day and my plan is to create 100 groups by the end of 2023 which give me 1,000$ daily.

Q: How much money do I need to invest?
A: Not many, for the method you will need Facebook accounts, Proxies, and a grab tool which will cost all 25$/month. This is really cheap for the money you can make with this method and BOT.

Q: Do I need to show my face in any part of the method?
A: No.

SP:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

pop22

GB LOVER
qwe333 is a popular guy over on blackhatworld. shared some solid methods in the past. best of luck to those who participate here.

appleoye

Stop Guessing | Start Building Your Own Online Passive Income Empire

View attachment 279

Q: WhatsApp isn’t available in my country. Can I use this method?
A: Of course you can! Growing WhatsApp groups with the guide + the BOT is just one way to build an online passive income.
You can use this traffic also for more targets like:
Your Dropshipping products, grow your social media accounts, promote your YouTube channels, Promote CPA offers, Promote your Fiverr gigs, Only Fans promotion, Clickbank products promotion, and many better and more profitable ways.

Q: If I'm a beginner, is the guide suitable for my level?
A: The guide is suitable for everyone. Anyone who knows me knows that I like to keep the job as simple as possible. No special skills are needed, beginners and professionals alike can follow the steps in the guide.

Q: What I'm getting after purchase?
A: After purchase, you get all packages which means The step-by-step guide for all methods, the method videos, the Facebook Tag BOT, your BOT license key, an eBook that explains how to install the BOT easily, support from if you get any problem to install the BOT and lifetime support from me about the
Making money method.

Q: How much money can I make with this method?
A: There is no limit! The sky is the only limit. The more groups you will create is more money for you. On average every group gives me 10$/day and my plan is to create 100 groups by the end of 2023 which give me 1,000$ daily.

Q: How much money do I need to invest?
A: Not many, for the method you will need Facebook accounts, Proxies, and a grab tool which will cost all 25$/month. This is really cheap for the money you can make with this method and BOT.

Q: Do I need to show my face in any part of the method?
A: No.

SP:
[Hidden content]
ok