• Become an Organizer

Instant GB ⏩ REAL PASSIVE INCOME ⏪ Make money while you SLEEP | - OpenSauce - BHW

⏩ REAL PASSIVE INCOME ⏪ Make money while you SLEEP | - OpenSauce - BHW

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
1679676165746.png

Frequently asked questions:
Q: Is this method about drop-shipping/affiliate marketing/blogging/spamming/social-media

A: No, it's none of those things.

Q: Will this method make me rich and allow me to rely on it for main income?
A: This is a simple method you can use to make some extra income. It can be scaled and the amount earned depends on you, but I would not expect this to be anyones main income for now. It might turn into a bigger deal with some technological changes in the near future.

Q: Will this method make me rich and allow me to rely on it for main income?
A: The top earners using this method are doing $1000/month, but you should not expect more than $100/month in the beginning. It all depends on how much work you will do initially. Remember, this is passive income you will be getting for years to come.

Q: What is the minimum time requirement for this?
A: You can set it up in a day, but if you want consistent passive income you will probably have to work on it for at least a week.

Q: Will I earn my money back fast?
A: No, this is not quick money method, it will take time before you get the earnings rolling in.

Q: Are there refunds if it doesn't work?
A: All sales are final if it doesn't work you aren't doing it correctly, message me for help.

Q: Do I need money to get started?
A: No, only requirement is a smartphone.

Q: Can I get a hint what is this about?
A: There is a word 3D mentioned in this guide a lot of times :)

Q: Is this truly passive?
A: Yes, I haven't worked on this in months and still receive earning notification.

Q: Why are you selling this?
A: It's hard to explain without giving it away, but let's just say competition isn't that scary in this niche

Q: I don't understand something in this guide, can I message you?
A: Yes, message me anytime!

SP
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.