surfer

Staff member
GB LOVER
Organizer

OnlyFans GENIUS by Joe Lampton

1662567798501.png

The OnlyFans GENIUS product means:

1. A group of over 300 members who operate in the OF business
  2. An archive of over 15 months of information, PDFs, specific tools, and tactics
  3. A course that covers the basics
Basically

If you're in the group and you read everything there you can start making serious money
Also, you're in the proximity of people making crazy amounts of money so you can ask them any question.

You'll learn:
  1. How to hire girls (by yourself or by creating an Onlyfans Agency)
  2. How to retain them
  3. How to promote them correctly on Tik Tok, Reddit, and other platforms in order to get FREE ATTENTION
  4. How to scale your business by hiring VA's
  5. How to train your VA's and employees in order for them to work while you just spend your profits
These are some results from my students:

This guy made $100.000 in 3 months with 1 girl:

1662567836903.png

GB&SP:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Guys, I have some PDF of this, but I think the full course will be more useful, for good price ofc

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Hi, what do you think of the course looking at the pdf?
I think pdf isn’t enough to understand full course. But if we want this course - it’s have point only with low price in gb - like 10$ per member. I didn’t find info how to search and work with models, mb this part in video not pdf‍♂️
ps pdf attached
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow, Sad Sad, Angry Angry

Last edited:

surfer

Staff member
GB LOVER
Organizer
I have my own model…could make a killing if this roadmap works. Any reviews?
haven't for now, but you can check some admin share PDF
I think pdf isn’t enough to understand full course. But if we want this course - it’s have point only with low price in gb - like 10$ per member. I didn’t find info how to search and work with models, mb this part in video not pdf‍♂️
ps pdf attached
[Hidden content]

In total I think it will be good idea for low price like 10-20$ per member.

pop22

GB LOVER
I have my own model…could make a killing if this roadmap works. Any reviews?
ive been following joe lampton on twitter since he signed up. his OF courses are legit. seen lots of high quality vouches...nobody anything bad to say. his other ebooks are leaked online (lethal weapon, obsessed, revenge, smooth operator...) if you follow him on twitter its lot of the same stuff he lampoons about and exactly what you expect from him. his bread and butter is OF agency. the gumroad salespage is rated 4.5 star / 23 reviews.

pop22

GB LOVER
btw May I know any tricks where to find a model? xD
talk to girls who are doing onlyfans, cam sites already, approach them saying you will manage their account, to help them 10x revenue. can find them on twitter, IG. send them DM. frame yourself as the expert. most these girls aren't making that much $$, but they want to because they see those girls who are in top 1% and know what thier paychecks look like.

look thru joe lampton tweet history and use search function you can usually find these freebie gold nuggets.

i msg few ex girlfriends and most of them are camming now. albeit not much success. but all were really eager for me to take over their management -- knowing i have experience in the industry already.

surfer

Staff member
GB LOVER
Organizer
talk to girls who are doing onlyfans, cam sites already, approach them saying you will manage their account, to help them 10x revenue. can find them on twitter, IG. send them DM. frame yourself as the expert. most these girls aren't making that much $$, but they want to because they see those girls who are in top 1% and know what thier paychecks look like.

look thru joe lampton tweet history and use search function you can usually find these freebie gold nuggets.

i msg few ex girlfriends and most of them are camming now. albeit not much success. but all were really eager for me to take over their management -- knowing i have experience in the industry already.
yea, it's looks a good way. Small spam will help with it. And how to share income? well, if you don’t have an account, then the girl can wait until you promote her account and change all passwords and leave you with nothing. Register an account for yourself?

pop22

GB LOVER
yea, it's looks a good way. Small spam will help with it. And how to share income? well, if you don’t have an account, then the girl can wait until you promote her account and change all passwords and leave you with nothing. Register an account for yourself?
ive seen joe & his gang touch on it briefly. u get them to make the OF account. then you change the pw.
there's a trick to set up payment so it goes to you. OF requires the checking account to match the model name.
they're pretty good about not explicitly giving instructions how in their public telegram group/twitter. but im certain it involves creating some virtual bank acct.
with so many "online only" banks like capital one, ally, sofi...you can tell your model she has to make one there (all it takes is her SSN assuming she's from USA). and you will manage it all from that point forward.

surfer

Staff member
GB LOVER
Organizer
ive seen joe & his gang touch on it briefly. u get them to make the OF account. then you change the pw.
there's a trick to set up payment so it goes to you. OF requires the checking account to match the model name.
they're pretty good about not explicitly giving instructions how in their public telegram group/twitter. but im certain it involves creating some virtual bank acct.
with so many "online only" banks like capital one, ally, sofi...you can tell your model she has to make one there (all it takes is her SSN assuming she's from USA). and you will manage it all from that point forward.
OK! I think I got enough info to start my own OF empire xD thanks a lot for your detailed answers.
I hope we gather enough people to launch this GB as soon as possible.

pop22

GB LOVER
yea lot of free info to get started floating around his twitter & the accounts of people in joe's network

But majority of gold nugget info is behind a paywall. Thats the way it is with most of the stuff these days. The money to get in isn't so much for the PDF....it's for access to the high value network of people who are doing the work. access to talk to them 1 on 1 and get the real value.

yea lot of free info to get started floating around his twitter & the accounts of people in joe's network

But majority of gold nugget info is behind a paywall. Thats the way it is with most of the stuff these days. The money to get in isn't so much for the PDF....it's for access to the high value network of people who are doing the work. access to talk to them 1 on 1 and get the real value.
You are 1000% correct. The devil is in the details my man.