• Become an Organizer

Instant Local Authority - Alicia Lyttle

MoneyFlow

Organizer
Instant Local Authority
This 'Instant Authority' Pack Can Convince Virtually Any Local Business To Hire You As Their Post-Pandemic Savour.If you’re just starting out, it can be difficult to be taken seriously when you have no online presence.Here's the fix. When we stop thinking like a local marketer, and start thinking like a local business owner, great things happen. By improving HOW a local business owner sees us online, you start to get more confidence and trust from them, just by solving the core issue of credibility. And that’s EXACTLY what this 'Instant Authority' pack does.My Instant Local Authority Pack gives you EVERYTHING you need for a vibrant, thriving FB Business Page that impresses and WOWS local business owners. These will impress potential clients and gain their trust.With over 160 local business clients over the years, and being on the frontline, I know a thing or two about social media.
And I don’t want you to go through all the trial and error I did.Which is why we’ve put together a package of 70 of our best-performing social media images. PERFECT for you to just upload to your FB Business Page, Instagram, LinkedIn, your own website or anywhere you like, for instant credibility and exposure.Simply upload, schedule and you’re ready to go. How cool is that? You’re going to have INSTANT credibility with your online agency.

Скриншот 25-07-2020 230900.png

Instant Local Authority$16.95

ILA - Prospecting Pack$37.00

Instant Local Authority Pro$97.00

Instant Local Authority Pro w/o Bonus$77.00
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Last edited by a moderator: