• Become an Organizer

[WordPress] Herald - News Portal & Magazine Theme [59$]

CPAguy

GB LOVER
Herald is a versatile WordPress theme, carefully crafted with news and magazine websites in mind. It offers more than 500 variations for your article listing layouts as well as many more options to suit your needs with no coding knowledge required.
herald_features.jpg

Last edited:

vifobix

GB LOVER
A perfect example of great theme evolution. Tremendous design, function for users, and superb demo presentation on the power of those functions. i want to purchase your theme. but i have some problem with payment option. I am from Bangladesh and paypal support our country. i want to pay using credit card. Is there any other way to pay

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
but i have some problem with payment option. I am from Bangladesh and paypal support our country. i want to pay using credit card. Is there any other way to pay
np u can do it with PayPal or BTC (just PM me with details and i will help you with it)

hazahiba

GB LOVER
A great set of templates for creating your own site.

Last edited by a moderator:

fugimapen

GB LOVER
A perfect example of great theme evolution. Tremendous design, function for users, and superb demo presentation on the power of those functions.
One of best themes to this year. Great design backed by solid code and really prompt and helpful support. Well done!

kuelena

GB LOVER
I am working on to customize it for my project and i need a woocommerce support in the theme. Really great theme that allows alot of easy customization.

Last edited by a moderator:

kateteylor

GB LOVER
In my opinion this is one of the best in theme of price and quality. The versatility of a large number of features for users makes it very attractive.

tsybanika

GB LOVER
This a very beautiful theme. The versatility when working with images and the ability to make 100% unique leave a very good impression.

ladamada

GB LOVER
I would like to express my great thanks to the creators of this theme for their work. It turned out just incredible. Fit a variety of Funk, features and options deserves great respect.

sarabara

GB LOVER
I think that many people who have tried this theme agree with my opinion that this is one of the best templates for news portal and online store. The authors of a lot of respect for creation.

vikasnicar

GB LOVER
Very beautiful theme that is just full of a lot of nice, interesting, useful and entertaining functions. I believe that every person will be able to choose a design to suit your needs.

tinker

GB LOVER
Really great theme, I rated it with 5 stars! I find it very functional and i have purchased this theme and is very well satisfied with it. So thank you for that.