Get a remote SaaS sales job with zero experience - kellen

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER

Get a remote SaaS sales job with zero experience​

1661778370804.png

In the last few years I have helped dozens of people leave behind dead-end jobs and enter the world of high-earning remote tech sales.

Companies are handing out $50-70k base salary ($75-100k total comp) for entry level sales roles, and the hiring managers are actively looking for talent to fill them.

There are thousands of companies hiring salespeople right now and I have put together a simple to use guide to help you land one of them.

This will help you position yourself as exactly what these people are looking for.

Inside you will find:

• Examples of the skills hiring managers are looking for
  • A simple resume template to match your background to those skills
  • My personal operating system for finding & landing jobs
  • Links to job boards and strategies for finding remote sales roles
  • The exact messaging I use to connect with hiring managers
  • Interview tips & sample questions to stand out and get a job offer
From there it's on you to execute; though I'll be there every step along the way with video tutorials to show you exactly how to succeed. This could not be easier.

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

computerdude69

GB LOVER

Get a remote SaaS sales job with zero experience​

View attachment 245

In the last few years I have helped dozens of people leave behind dead-end jobs and enter the world of high-earning remote tech sales.

Companies are handing out $50-70k base salary ($75-100k total comp) for entry level sales roles, and the hiring managers are actively looking for talent to fill them.

There are thousands of companies hiring salespeople right now and I have put together a simple to use guide to help you land one of them.

This will help you position yourself as exactly what these people are looking for.

Inside you will find:

• Examples of the skills hiring managers are looking for
  • A simple resume template to match your background to those skills
  • My personal operating system for finding & landing jobs
  • Links to job boards and strategies for finding remote sales roles
  • The exact messaging I use to connect with hiring managers
  • Interview tips & sample questions to stand out and get a job offer
From there it's on you to execute; though I'll be there every step along the way with video tutorials to show you exactly how to succeed. This could not be easier.

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content][Hidden content]
This seems like a winner here. I had my eye on this for quite some time.

Anybody grab this yet? Is it just a sales job? Any tech requirements for this one? Any remote job paying $75k is something to look into…

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
already in gb. looking forward to buy this
you need to join GB Participants list at the top of the thread. Just click on Sing Up button.
Also, it's an Instant GB so you will be able to purchase it instantly after joining via crypto. If you need any alternative payment methods just pm me ;)
GL
1683381586138.png