Best Price Method for MT4

surfer

Staff member
GB LOVER
Organizer
V1.8

• This Panel is also an Expert Advisor with manual and automatic order submission.Full Dashboard.
  • That was the way i found to concern my main enemy, anxiety.
  • Don't be little, study, analyze, adapt this method to your own style, understand, feel the market before you take any decision. Here, in many times, do nothing, it is also a strategy.
  • Beyond the manual, semi-automatic and automatic mode of operation, we will see almost 300 robots which road the market 24h a day tirelessly.
  • All robots have a new Engine that learns from the numerous scenarios of the Financial Market, they do not need to be recalibrated and they are timeless, that is, they operate in the same way in all graphic times, maximizing their performance.
  • They are they you can accompany to also make your entry decisions or when becoming a trader experienced, may leave them enabled doing the best of you.
  • Financial management is another vital factor for you to keep alive in the market.
  • All operations have stops if you want to use. My management is upon the total account margin, then my stop is the general. I try to keep my margin above 3000%, this is a determinant factor for i can calm evaluate where the market has more probability to go and keep my operations open.
  • The main pillar of best price method is that you get anxiety free in decision making.
  • Anxiety makes you see standards where it does not exist, even a market without trend was a big village of my operations.
  • Different from all the strategies you have seen, in the Best Price Method, we will not analyze graphics, and yes numbers, synthesized indicators for a better view, online statistics and the most important, observe what the robes are doing in the market, this is an important part that makes me see this world differently.

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.