• Become an Organizer

[WordPress] Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Newspaper Theme [59$]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyCat

GB LOVER
Sahifa News Theme is a clean, modern, user friendly, fast-loading, customizable, flexible, functional and fully responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Newspaper, and blog Theme.
sahifa-5-featured-cover.jpg

alexsashka86

GB LOVER
I’ve used Sahifa for a year or two now, and it’s still my favorite Wordpress theme ever.First of all HATS OFF to the creator of this AWESOME FANTASTIC and MIND BLOWING theme. I have literally seen demos of hundreds of theme and this theme has just blown my mind away. Ideal for beginners as well as pros. Not to fancy shmancy with the irritating parallax neither too boring.

Last edited:

alpha89

GB LOVER
For a long time use
Sahifa and now completely satisfied with everything . Perfect for both novice and experienced users. Climb the bunch , yet I came to the conclusion that it is better I do not find myself use and recommend to others .

vifobix

GB LOVER
A nice theme, congratulations and one I am considering purchasing for a sports news site. However I have a question.
Ihave seen the video demonstrating the Tie Panel and I am a bit confused as to how you can get the “Home Style 3” layout using this Tie Panel. Also, how did you get the slider at the top as the video doesn’t show how this is achieved.
Thanks.

ermiquex

GB LOVER
Your theme is fully featured and i found all the needs of the user and also found many advance features. Totally theme is awesome. Thanks for sharing with us.

I have one question. Is it possible to change the layout of category archives to show more posts?

buzirin

GB LOVER
It`s rather interesting to read all about this stuff. I only begin to use it, so all information will be usefull, espesially for the beginner as me from the others, who has a good experience. Anyway I see it`s easy to use even for me. By the way, I like the design.

M

mixail

Very pleasant emotions after using this theme. Everything works fine, no glitches, no bugs, no brakes. Thanks to the creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.