• Become an Organizer

Night Hunter Pro V5.52 / V6.24 / V6.28

Yahoo

GB LOVER
Organizer
Night Hunter Pro MT4
V5.52

EA has a live track record with many months of stable trading with low drawdown:

Please login or register to view links - Best pairs (set file in the description)
Please login or register to view links

1 copy left at $999!

Next price --> $1199

Night Hunter Pro
is the advanced scalping system which utilizes smart entry/exit algorithms with sophisticated filtering methods to identify only the safest entry points during calm periods of the market. This system is focused on a long-term stable growth. It is a professional tool developed by me years ago that is constantly updated, incorporating all the latest innovations in the trading area. Nothing fancy here, no testing Holy Grails, no "risk-free martingale", only strict rule-based approach to trading, allowing to maximise return while having risks under control

Supported currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF + CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, EURAUD

Recommended timeframe: M5

Tested for FTMO compatibility - write me about details

EA is Please login or register to view links

The EA does not use martingale or grid. It only enters a trade with pending orders and uses a stop loss for each trade!
Features:
  • One Chart Setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
  • Multiple currency pairs support
  • Solid backtest and Please login or register to view links
  • Advanced News Filter
  • Auto GMT detection
  • Self Diagnostic System
  • Negative Swap Filter
Backtests should be done with Tick Data Suite GMT+2 with US DST. This GMT offset is used by most brokers
How to install
  • The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart, EURUSD is recommended
  • If your broker uses a suffix (e.g. EURUSD.a) you should update names in the Symbol parameter
  • Use recommended pairs only. You don't need .set files, all settings are stored internally in the EA
  • Please allow web requests to the following URLs for news filter and GMT detection (delete spaces!):
    1. http: //ec.forexprostools.com
    2. https: //www. worldtimeserver.com

Please login or register to view links
Requirements

• The EA requires good brokerage conditions: low spread and slippage during the rollover time. I advise using a really good ECN broker. Write me personally for advice
  • The EA should run on a VPS continuously

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Night Hunter Pro MT4
Night Hunter Pro MT4 V5.52
Night Hunter Pro MT4 V6.24
Night Hunter Pro MT4 V6.28

guys let's grab the last one Night Hunter Pro MT4 V6.28

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow, Sad Sad, Angry Angry