• Become an Organizer

DFY Biz Blogging Agency V3 - Nick Mancuso +OTOs

GBpower

Organizer
DFY Biz Blogging Agency V3
Hey Nick Mancuso here, welcome to Offline Lead Themes Volume 3…

Just a little about me, I've been working with clients of all sizes, corporate and local for well over 20 years.. You may have seen me releasing products in this market-space for the last 10+ years.. The products we put together are from my experience in the trenches listening to the needs and wants of clients..
Our goal has always been to bring you products designed to 1) Help the businesses you'll use them on Add to their Bottom Line.. and 2) Help You (the consultant) to Generate More Revenue from More Clients on a More Consistent Basis..
That being said, one of the most requested services we've seen recently from clients of all sizes is help with setting up a Business Blog... It only makes sense, Business Owners look for the Best Bang For The Buck and with one simple blog you could Enhance Social Marketing, Branding, Engagement, Lead Generation, SEO Status and Market Place Authority to name a few..

For the consultant it gives you a Tangible Service to provide (which is always easier to get paid on), and provides you a service you could Charge Monthly for as well.. And you could feel good about providing a service that will add to your Client's Bottom Line..
So what we're providing here is a turn-key business blogging service you could plug in to any of these 20 popular (marketing minded) niches, and start charging them This Week.. All while doing as little work as possible on your end..
PS: We thought about releasing 10 (which is a solid value in itself) and holding 10 for another sale.. But we went a little crazy and We're Giving You ALL TWENTY On The Front End!! Take a Look at this Mega Value of an Instant Business Blogging Service;
Your instant Biz-Blog Service for
20 High-Spending Niches Desperate
for a Proven Local Marketing Advantage.
Скриншот 27-07-2020 183409.png

1) DFY Business Blogging Agency v3 $27.08
2) DFY Business Blogging Agency v3 OTO3 $28.07
3) DFY Business Blogging Agency v3 OTO $28.11
4) DFY Business Blogging Agency v3 OTO2 $28.11
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.