Gabriel St-Germain - eCom BluePrint

Discussion in 'Coaching | WSO' started by Skensen, Feb 7, 2019.

Step:
Recruitment
Price:
297.00 USD
Members:
1 of 10
Organizer:
Skensen
10%
Price per member:
21.20 USD
  • Members:
    1. Skensen;
  1. Skensen

Skensen Active Member Organizer

Gabriel St-Germain, a young Ecommerce millionaire who provides tremendous values and tips for free on youtube. He will be launching hi first ever ecom intensive course on 7 feb 2019.

Learn how to differentiate yourself by building a store around one product.
    Based around a “reveal it all” case study, see how I used this blueprint to generate over $1 million in sales in 5 months with just one product (20% profit). Includes access to a private Facebook group with me and other course members.

What is the eCom Blueprint?
    The eCom Blueprint is a case study course designed as an extension of my YouTube channel.

I reveal my one-product store that generated $1 million in sales in under 5 months (20% profit) and demonstrate exactly how I started the store, scaled it, and managed the operations.

The goal with this course is to show you all the theory that I teach on my channel in practice with a real case study.​

What You Will Learn
    • The one product dropshipping strategy that I've used to generate over $2M in online sales
    • How to create a one product brand and position yourself as a market leader
    • How to kickstart your sales and gather data using cost-effective IG influencer ads
    • How to use Facebook ads to take your store to the next level and generate sales consistently
    • The scaling strategies I use to spend up to $5000/day on Facebook profitably
    • How to effectively automate order fulfillment with a sourcing agent and lower your costs
    • How to hire VAs and properly structure your customer service team
    • The winning mindset you need to implement in order to succeed
    • Based on an in-depth one product store case study - $1 million in sales in under 5 months
    [​IMG]
    ATTENTION
    Sales Page: https://www.ecomblueprint.net
    His Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqw27ZfS4aWdNhP1MDOldPA

THIS IS A "GROUP BUY"
    COST per member: 40USD
    MEMBER needed: 10
    Delivery: By google drive once we hit enough member

2. Skensen

PM or comment for payment details. Price change to 31.48 usd.

3. Skensen

Price changed to 20 USD, Instant delivery