[Fernando Sustaita] - ETSY POD secrets

Discussion in 'Other stuff' started by surfer, May 11, 2019.

Step:
Recruitment
Price:
197.00 USD
Members:
1 of ∞
Organizer:
surfer
100%
Price per member:
20.14 USD
  • Members:
    1. surfer;
  1. surfer

surfer Moderator Staff Member Organizer

ETSY POD secrets

upload_2019-5-11_10-21-5.png

Let me introduce my new course .. "ETSY POD Secrets"!

It's the course that will allow you to generate an easy extra 3-5K per month in the next 90 days working a few hours each week on your business.

Here's a sneak peek at what you'll find inside:

A Quick Start Roadmap & Playbook! This is an easy to follow quick start guide, which will drastically improve your results as you'll have a fast action plan to guide you from the very beginning.

• Comprehensive Video Tutorials! More than 20 extensive step-by-step, “over the shoulder” video tutorials: which is amazing for you because it shows you exactly what I do each & every day.

Explosive Sales Strategies! I’ve also included 2 tutorial videos that will explode your order value – I share all my secret techniques for helping you earn more money from your customers.

• Second To None Support! You’ll get access to my private members only Facebook & Discord groups, which will help you as I'll answer all your questions & solve your biggest problems.

Regularly Updated! I don’t rest or stop.. I keep on tweaking, adding & making sure that as dynamic platforms like ETSY change & evolve.. you get all my updates to keep your store growing FAST.

upload_2019-5-11_10-23-32.png
    SP